We are producing a Digital Marketing course, and you get to watch the video recording sessions!
We will be covering everything. From how to get started, what platforms to choose, how it all works, what you can really expect, and much more.
No fluff, no hype.
Start leveraging social media to attract leads and sales!
These value-packed series will include:
Social Media 101: The basics – The first webinar will help you start dipping your toes in the water
The following webinars will be deep dives into LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+
Deep dives will include:
• How to properly set up your profile business pages
• What each platform has to offer in terms of getting leads and sales
• What and when to post
• Advertising on each platform
• How to determine the best platforms for you
• How many platforms should you really be active on
• How to create an action plan you can stick to
• Tools & Resources to help you organize and carry out your Social Media marketing activities
TRAINING MODULES VIDEO RECORDINGS SCHEDULE
Day: Every Friday
Time: 3 – 3:45 pm EST
Host: Gloria Lafont, President of Action Marketing Co.
Subject to change – We have these on our calendar, but there is always the possibility of unforeseen circumstances.
1. SOCIAL MEDIA 101: THE BASICS – Replay available – Register to access
2. CRAFTING YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY – Friday, March 23rd, 2018
3. LINKEDIN: PROSPECTING AND SELLING – Friday, March 30th, 2018
4. FACEBOOK: BUILDING BRAND AWARENESS – Friday, April 6th, 2018
5. INSTAGRAM: EXPAND YOUR BRAND’S REACH – Friday, April 13th, 2017
6. PINTEREST: SHOWCASING YOUR CREATIVITY – Wednesday, April 25th, 2018
7. TWITTER: CONNECT WITH CLIENTS’ BRANDS – Wednesday, April 25th, 2018
8. GOOGLE+: BOOST GOOGLE RANKINGS – Wednesday, April 25th, 2018
Who is this for?
- Distributors who don’t do much on social media, and don’t have a clue where to start, but want to get started without wasting time
- Distributors who are active on Social Media but don’t see much of a result in terms of leads and sales.
Will there be a recorded replay?
Those who register will be sent a full recording of the webinar after the event, but it will only be available for 48 hours. The series will be made available for purchase.
You will receive the available replays when you register.