Create Your 2023 Marketing Plan for Your Promo Business
How to drive more leads, increase sales, and grow your business so you set yourself up for success in the new year, despite the negative forecasts.
Thursday, December 8th, 2023, at 4 pm EST
Get ready to effectively market to the digital-first customer going into the new year
Marketing your business is not optional.
The distributor marketplace is highly competitive and your digital-first customer is exposed to a whole lot of noise.
Having a plan will provide you with the direction you need in your marketing as well as certainty in the unpredictable, rather chaotic market we are in.
In this webinar, we’ll cover how to develop a solid marketing plan that covers all your bases: keeping pace with the marketplace, generating leads, and maximizing your current clients.
You’ll gain clarity on how to market your business and what’s important, as well as the right activities to focus on. so you can market your business effectively without wasting time and money in trial and error.
If you’re looking to increase lead flow to grow your business in 2023 and beyond, this webinar is for you.
Join us live and have your questions answered.
This FREE value-packed training covers:
• Set clear, realistic sales goals for 2023 and how to align your marketing to them
• The fundamentals of marketing success
• The right balance of offline and online marketing tactics
• Overview of the online marketing channels you can tap into to MAXIMIZE your leads and sales
• Map out your own action plan: top activities, best channels, set your budget, and marketing calendar
* Includes workbook and content calendar template downloads.
Thursday, December 8th, 2022
4 pm EST
Host: Gloria Lafont, President of Action Marketing Co.
The webinar will be recorded and the replay will be sent to those who register
Who is this for?
Distributors who want to increase inbound leads and sales.
They might currently be:
1. Growing distributors who want to improve their marketing results.
2. Established distributors who haven’t done much online marketing and their business has suffered a set back as a result of COVID