2020 has been a struggle…
Get ready for 2021 with a strong game plan.
A global pandemic. An economic recession. Shifts in consumer behavior. A new age of virtual communication. 2020 looks a lot different than anyone could have predicted.
If you want to recover and grow your business in 2021, you must make some serious changes. This webinar will provide you with clarity and direction, so you don’t waste money and time on stuff that doesn’t work.
In this webinar, we’ll talk about finding growth opportunities in 2021, the changes you must make in your business, and marketing planning in an unpredictable, chaotic market.
It will help you get clarity on how to market your business and what’s important, the right activities to focus on, and how to create a marketing calendar so you can market your business effectively without wasting time and money in trial and error.
This FREE value-packed training covers:
• Opportunities for growth in the coming year despite the events cancellations
• How to generate leads and sales in the new market landscape
• Insights and trends that we’re seeing from our own clients
• Step by step marketing planning blueprint for 2021
• Tools & Resources to Help You Organize, Track, and Carry Out Your Marketing Activities
When: Thursday, Dec 3rd, 2021
Time: 3 pm EST
Host: Gloria Lafont, President of Action Marketing Co.
Who is this for?
Distributors who want to get started with digital marketing or want to improve their marketing results.
They might currently be:
1. Growing distributors who market their business regularly but it’s not as structured as they want
2. Established distributors who haven’t done much online marketing and their business has suffered a set back as a result of COVID
Will there be a recorded replay?
All attendees will be sent a full recording of the webinar after the event. You must register in order to receive the recording, so make sure to save your seat.
Let’s Face It: Marketing a Distributor Business Today is More Important Than Ever!
But it’s not easy!
There is a ton of information out there, but hardly any applies to the promo business. What worked just 5 years ago doesn’t work anymore. Even in this market conditions, there are distributors who are growing steadily. What they have in common is that they are marketing their business proactively. Now you can too.