Graphic design is an intrinsic part of branding, and it’s in continuous motion. As a branding expert, your clients expect you to be at the forefront of design trends and how they influence the promo industry.
It will help you make better recommendations to your clients and therefore make you a better partner.
It will also help you to identify those suppliers who will be able to deliver the best results.
And let’s not forget, it will help you keep your brand visuals current and relevant, so you can attract clients who appreciate it.
To help you stay on top of what’s coming, we found this very well documented infographic, put together by the team from Venngage. You can read their full report here.
To sum it up, these are the 8 biggest trends that will dominate 2019:
- Pops of Vivid Colors
- Strong Typographic Focal Points
- Futuristic Geometric Shapes and patterns
- Light and Dark Color Schemes
- Complex Gradients and Duotones
- New “Colorful Minimalism”
- Dynamic and Detailed Hand-Drawn Illustrations
- Authentic and Genuine Stock photos.
This infographic was originally published by VENNGAGE
To discuss how you can incorporate these trends on your own brand, get in touch!
We’d love to help you achieve your branding goals.